iPad Belfry IPad 3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MotherFinMike, May 29, 2012.

1. MotherFinMike macrumors regular

MotherFinMike

I've just Installed belfry, the only apps that were added, were the calculator and voice memo app not the other apps like calculator an stocks app

2. Zcott macrumors 68020

Me too.

3. MotherFinMike thread starter macrumors regular

MotherFinMike

Boo weather an stocks are only available for 5.0 and 5.1

4. avaloncourt macrumors 65816

With an iPad 3 it doesn't matter if it's 5.0/5.1. The notes warn that installing the widgets (weather/stocks) can cause problems with other things. The only safe items are the others (clock/voice recorder/etc.)

5. eross, May 30, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2012

eross macrumors newbie

Need help - folders gone!

Hi I accidently installed Belfry on Ipad 3 5.1.1 . Now all folders are gone, icons are widely spaced, Cydia icons are different.
    I uninstalled Belfry - but these changes are still there. It seemed to have messed up my system. Any way to restore it (other then a complete restore)?

Thanks!

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Have you tried rebooting?

7. eross macrumors newbie

Nothing short of a complete restore to factory , re-jailbreak and restore from backup helps this bug. Beware of Belfry if you have Ipad 3 with 5.1.1 !!!

8. hamsup1o macrumors member

Has anyone tried the "Stock NC Widgets for iPad" package on Cydia? It suppose to install the weather and stock notification widgets. I assume this will cause problems on the iPad 3 as well.

9. SleekB macrumors member

SleekB

really? i was about to install that later today but guess ill wait on that..
    i installed Belfry yesterday, it didnt add the weather tweak so i deleted Belfry.. didnt have any problems with the system though (ipad 3 5.1.1)

10. kf90210 macrumors newbie

I installed Belfry only to have my iPad continuously keep respringing (couldn't get past the lock screen). So I shut it down completely and once I was able to get past the lock screen, I immediately uninstalled it. That's my uneventful experience with it. So stay away for now if you have an iPad 3 with 5.1.1.

Was really looking forward to installing this on my iPad once the JB was released. Hopefully the developers can put out a stable release soon.

11. Dav1 macrumors 6502

Interesting I installed belfry on my iPad 3 64 GB 4LTE and have had no issues with it. If you install the "Stocks NC Widget for iPad" it will first uninstall Belfry and then install itself, however on my iPad 3 the widgets do not appear in the notifications area.... :( So I went back to belfry.

I found the compass on the iPad 3 to be sized incorrectly so I edited it to turn it back into an iPhone app so I could used the 2x switch to get it full screen....

12. youcchissu macrumors newbie

holaaaa amigoss tengo la gran solucionn!,,,

para el wheather notification center en el ipad con 5.1.1!!!!!!

cydia
    1 belfry

2 lockinfo

safari

3 http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    y busquen el country, city code,,,,!!!!

ejemplo japan JAXX0099

4 http://weather.yahoo.com/ busquen su localidaddd!!! en weather yahoo

tienen q encontrar su WOEID en el url

ejemplo : http://weather.yahoo.com/japan/kanagawa-prefecture/yokohama-shi-11185550/

woeid: 11185550

5 "Settings > LockInfo > Plugins > Lock Weather > Weather Settings > Advanced".

Yahoo! Weather code "LocationCode|WOEID" (i.e. JAXX0099|1118550).

6 agreguen los datos de su localidad en "location : yahoo location code"

quedaria asii " location JAXX0099|1118550 " no se olviden la barra es importante " | "

si no me creen copien JAXX0099|1118550 peguen eso ahiiii!!! y van a ver q funcionaaaa!!

esto es para las personas q les marca 0 grados