Believe One Touch Speed Dialing Possible

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cfairbank, Jul 25, 2007.

1. cfairbank macrumors 6502

Anyone notice that if you are using the keypad and hold down the 1 you are connected to your dial in voicemail. Why couldn't this be applied to the favorites. Your number one favorite would be assigned 2 and so on. Don't see why they can have the "1" dedicated to voicemail and not apply to everything else. Thoughts?????

2. fallingskye macrumors member

fallingskye

I don't really see what the difference between this and the favorites list is. You'd still have to get the to keypad section instead of favorites. :confused:

3. pcguru83 macrumors 6502a

pcguru83

Yeah, me either. I still don't understand what the big deal is about "no speed dial". I was especially perplexed about why peoople make such a big deal about this when I saw the "Favorites" list. That's much better than speed dial IMO.

4. rek2005 macrumors newbie

Yes, speed dial wouldn't be useful. I guess what people are wanting is the ease of just holding down a button, and "boom", you're calling someone. I wish the contacts button or favorites button could be put on the home screen, which would take away one more step.

5. pcguru83 macrumors 6502a

pcguru83

Now that's a good idea...

6. fallingskye macrumors member

fallingskye

7. Eilene macrumors member

With speed dial, I alway forgot what # was for what person. With favorites, you just press the person you want to call. I love it!!