Belkin candy sheer for iphone 5 anyone ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Sep 27, 2012.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Can Someone post pics or comment on this case, I seen it at Verizon and someone got the last one and it looked sweet , I have to go back Saturday they may get more.

2. mattpol macrumors regular

I have this case, as it was one of the very few available on launch day. Overall, very nice. The blue tinting complements the black iPhone 5 very nicely. It's very slim, and even though it's rubbery it's a smoothed rubber that doesn't cause much trouble putting in/pulling out of pocket.

3. JNaut macrumors member

I have it in black/yellow. The fit is fantastic and I really love the texture, although after only a few days it's already got some black smudges on the sides that aren't coming out. That's not uncommon for this kind of material, but if it's going to bother you, I'd look elsewhere.

4. kalexn macrumors 6502

I am wondering how the protection feels. I saw this case at Target and felt it and held it and I really felt like it wouldn't protect in a fall. Anyone know how it would do?

5. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I like it. My beats fit it too. Good case substitute until I get my lifeproof

6. richxps thread starter macrumors 65816

richxps

Is it TPU , the one I seem was not clear on the back just a smoke look

7. imac9556 macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the pics!
    Is this case material flexible enough to allow the iPhone 5 + a full body shield installed (like from invisibleshield or best skins ever)

8. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Yes it's tpu just shiny. There's the here belkin grip then just the belkin grip

9. Superman041 macrumors regular

Does the phone scratch the iphone when it's taken off ?

10. PastorJeff macrumors member