Belkin candy sheer for iphone 5 anyone ?

richxps

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Can Someone post pics or comment on this case, I seen it at Verizon and someone got the last one and it looked sweet , I have to go back Saturday they may get more.

mattpol

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2002
New York, NY
Can Someone post pics or comment on this case, I seen it at Verizon and someone got the last one and it looked sweet , I have to go back Saturday they may get more.
I have this case, as it was one of the very few available on launch day. Overall, very nice. The blue tinting complements the black iPhone 5 very nicely. It's very slim, and even though it's rubbery it's a smoothed rubber that doesn't cause much trouble putting in/pulling out of pocket.

JNaut

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2006
I have it in black/yellow. The fit is fantastic and I really love the texture, although after only a few days it's already got some black smudges on the sides that aren't coming out. That's not uncommon for this kind of material, but if it's going to bother you, I'd look elsewhere.

kalexn

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
Texas
I am wondering how the protection feels. I saw this case at Target and felt it and held it and I really felt like it wouldn't protect in a fall. Anyone know how it would do?

richxps

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Is it TPU , the one I seem was not clear on the back just a smoke look

imac9556

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2004
Thanks for the pics!
Is this case material flexible enough to allow the iPhone 5 + a full body shield installed (like from invisibleshield or best skins ever)

Superman041

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2011
I have this case, as it was one of the very few available on launch day. Overall, very nice. The blue tinting complements the black iPhone 5 very nicely. It's very slim, and even though it's rubbery it's a smoothed rubber that doesn't cause much trouble putting in/pulling out of pocket.
Does the phone scratch the iphone when it's taken off ?