Belkin Cinema Folio

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by AppleOwl, Mar 19, 2012.

1. AppleOwl macrumors member

These cases look pretty good. Has anyone tried them out yet? Also, where can you buy them?

2. JonLDavis macrumors newbie

I'm curious as well. Someone here yesterday said they were available at Radio Shack.

3. cra1g0s macrumors newbie

Belkin sell them online too, seen them on the US and UK sites, look good but I don't think they've been properly distributed yet. Make sure the one you get has auto-wake magnets listed, some of Belkin's cases state they are not included.

I spoke to Belkin in the UK today and they are only just distributing these to suppliers, not available in retail stores just yet so maybe similar in the US.

4. Benz63amg macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

I was the one that said radioshack has them, and i bought one today and the auto sleep/wake function doesn't work with the iPad 3 so im returning it tomorrow for a refund.

Its a nice case overall and the Box of the case clearly says autoWake Magnets.

I think that the Incipio Lexington is a better looking case that offers more protection.

I want to note that this Belkin cases only covers the Corner of the Case, not the sides or top and bottom which is a negative because these areas stay unprotected.