Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
I been trying to charge my XS mas and XS and neither charge. In the Belkin dock with apple watch charger integrated.

But my iOS 11. One charges. Wtf? How could anyone update mess up charging with iOS 12.

Anyone know?

revoluzer

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2012
I been trying to charge my XS mas and XS and neither charge. In the Belkin dock with apple watch charger integrated.

But my iOS 11. One charges. Wtf? How could anyone update mess up charging with iOS 12.

Anyone know?
Hi i had the same problem with my Belkin Charger after i get my iPhone XS Max. I have no Solution to fix it. Every Time it will charge my iPhone to 74% and the screen goes On and Off. It is verrry nicely in the Night when i sleep

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Hi i had the same problem with my Belkin Charger after i get my iPhone XS Max. I have no Solution to fix it. Every Time it will charge my iPhone to 74% and the screen goes On and Off. It is verrry nicely in the Night when i sleep
Hmm. But strange only with new iPhone. My
X on iOS 11 charges

Aggie88

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2013
Omaha
My 6s+ charged just fine with IOS 12 but my XS doesn't. Belkin has changed their information on Amazon for the PowerHouse and the Valet chargers to say that it isn't compatible with anything newer than the "X".

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
My 6s+ charged just fine with IOS 12 but my XS doesn't. Belkin has changed their information on Amazon for the PowerHouse and the Valet chargers to say that it isn't compatible with anything newer than the "X".
Wtf. But it's all lightning connectors. How can that not charge another phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.