Belkin Essential 050 Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DashSatan, Feb 20, 2012.

1. DashSatan macrumors 6502

I just got my 050 and it's beautiful but I'm wondering if anyone else had/has this problem. I have a verizon iPhone 4 and I noticed the volume buttons don't line up perfectly, they still work, but the tpu buttons are a little father apart than the phone's metal buttons. Also I had a back screen protector on and realized the power button would not work at all, just stuck down. I took the back sp off and now it works fine. Still love the case, but anyone else have these issues?

2. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

yeah the volume buttons didn't line up, but it never bothered me because they worked great

had no problem with a back SP so don't know why yours didn't work :confused:

3. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

Is it just me or does the power button seem to press easier than with the case off?

4. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

I've read that from other reviewers online but it hasn't been the case with mine.

5. elaniemay macrumors 6502

elaniemay

My iPhone 4S works perfectly with the case; I love it!

6. reebs macrumors 6502

reebs

On my 4s, the case fits perfectly. No problems with the buttons or anything but when I try it on my husband's 4 (AT&T), the volume buttons work fine but the case somehow puts a lot of pressure on power button and keeps giving me shut off option. He does not have a back SP just front SP. Weird!

7. TheBigKing macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

i want this case black and clear anyone have link to buy ?

8. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

I figured it out. All you have to do is maneuver the case till its perfectly on. Match the power button before volume before you put it on.

9. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

10. TheBigKing macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

11. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

Does anyone else's back sp bubble around the camera cut out? I love the case too much to care ha but it does bother me a bit ha

12. crampinator macrumors 6502

Can anyone with a white 4/4S post photos or the Clear/Blacktop or the Blacktop/Overcast? I can't make up my mind on which color combo to get. Thanks.

13. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

I have a SP on the back of my phone with this case and there is one tiny bubble from it to the left of the camera but its not enough to bother me because the case is so damn near perfect. I love it.

14. TBONE72 macrumors regular

Check out this thread for exactly what you are looking for. I don't have one, but everyone who has one really seems to like it.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1308853&highlight=belkin+candy+grip

The Apple Stores call the Essential 050 the Belkin Candy Grip FYI.