Belkin Grip Candy Sheer in Blue/Smoke

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thebriando, Mar 10, 2014.

1. thebriando macrumors newbie

2. jldesutter83 macrumors regular

jldesutter83

I just received the pink one in that video. I love it! I think it's my favorite case now.

3. thebriando thread starter macrumors newbie

Where did you buy it?

4. jldesutter83 macrumors regular

jldesutter83

verizonwireless.com they have the blue one as well.

5. missygal Guest

missygal

I have it! Love that case!!

Edit-I have the one with grey sides and blue back

6. thebriando thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry I'm looking for the one with blue sides and a transparent back. I want to buy it on Amazon but i'm afraid of counterfeits and it's not on the Belkin website. Thanks for the help though.

7. bhigh8 macrumors 6502

They sell those at target. Only have blue and the pink.

8. KUguardgrl13 macrumors 68020

KUguardgrl13

See if the nearest Best Buy has it? They'll price match with Amazon as long as it's the actual Amazon price and not a third party.

I have the turquoise and gray case that he reviewed the first time, and it's worked pretty well since I switched from Otterbox. My boyfriend has a blue and blackish gray one that we found at Best Buy but isn't on Amazon. It has bottom cutouts like the one in the video you linked as opposed to the first one he did but seems to have a bigger cutout for the silent switch.

9. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

I have this case in the green/smoke color. Also a gray/smoke. Don't have pics because it's in a box somewhere (currently using the Apple leather cases which I LOVE).

It looks exactly like the one in the pic. Unfortunately iy gets durty easily, so it won't be as clear. Mine also got a little stained for a new pair of jeans. :(

Rocketfish makes what is effectively an exactly clone of this for about 2/3 the price, if you are so inclined (can;t confirm it would be th esame color(s) though. I have one of those too and it is functionally identical.

10. thebriando thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm just curious if the the case on amazon is the same as the case in the video.

11. thebriando thread starter macrumors newbie

I also read some reviews on amazon from people who bought that color and they said that the back is not as transparent as it looks in the picture. Is this true?