Belkin Grip Candy Sheer w/ screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Vin365, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Vin365 macrumors regular

Looking around for cases and seems like this is one of the best that you can purchase right now. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using screen protectors with this case? Was looking at picking up a cheap film on eBay till I purchase the SGP GLAS.T

2. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

I have used this case with my SGP Ultra Clear screen protector. No issues at all. It really is a great case, and one of my favorites that I have tried. Highly recommend it.

3. kulkep macrumors newbie

I'm returning mine, because it lifts my SGP screen protector when the volume buttons are pressed. Other than that it would be the perfect case.

4. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Hum strange. I would check you screen protector placement as I have no issues with mine at all. To be fair though, I don't have the Glass-T on which is thicker than their UltraClear.

5. Sh0k macrumors member

Using mine right now with the screen protector that came with the Incipio Frequency. So far no problems at all and I love the Belkin case.

6. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

I use this combo. The fit of the case is so tight that you MUST have the screen protector on PERFECTLY for it to have no lifting. I really like this combo.

7. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

I have this case and SGP screen shield.
    I did have the issue where when I pushed the volume buttons the screen bubbled. I re-adjusted my screen shield and moved it to the right a tiny bit and all is well. I love the case, protective enough but not too thick. It looks great and fits great.

8. kulkep macrumors newbie

I have the Diztronic case coming and if I don't like that case as much, then I'll try to readjust the screen protector. I am hesitant to do it prior as it's centered perfectly.

9. Ntran macrumors member

It won't fit if you have the Glass.T - I tried and ended up return the case though very much liked it. I am waiting for my Spigen air thin case

10. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

Works with GLAS.t

To whoever said it doesn't work with the GLAS.t it works just fine for me.
    Working on my Video Review right now.

Here's a screen cap of it.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. shinhwah macrumors newbie

Looks great, can't wait for the video review. I am thinking of the same setup, but went with the glas.t(r) and Transparency 4.0 full body screen protector set from SGP. I got the Transparency 4.0 just for the back protector since it is a wet application, hopefully no bubbles around the lettering and Apple logo compare to the dry application. Probably go with the candy sheer if I screw up the back application.

12. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

If you want to see if it the GLAS.t fits here's a quick video

Belkin Grip W/ GLAS.t - iPhone 5

13. theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

Old post I realise, but I have the Frequency and its my all time favourite ip5 case. Tried lots but always come back to the frequency. However I love the look of the green/black sheer; How does it compare to the frequency? The frequency is almost perfect, just bored of my mercury grey one and the colour selction is terrible.

14. Ta0jin macrumors 6502a

Ta0jin

It's not the case, it's the screen protector. It has to be placed just perfect. I has the same issue til i realigned the screen protector now no issues.