Belkin Grip Vue installed (Temp)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iMetalG5, Jun 26, 2010.

1. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

Well I broke down and went to BB and picked up the last Vue. They had 4 purple ones. The lady came up to me and said that they were the last store in the area that has cases for i4's. She was trying to sell me the IS w/install but told her I already have one. She said IS are flying off the self and they have one box left in the back and expect it to be gone by Mon/Tues. Then no more stock for a while.

Anyway I have to say the case is decent. I'm going to keep it until I get the bumper. The lady said I could return it for a full refund within 30days.

Having the IS installed I feel the Vue DOES NOT fit right. Its not bad but the sides do not seem to fit the way they are supposed to. I have the Full Body Max Coverage. The case actually pulled up some the bottom right shield (next to the speaker) where I had to take it off. The volume buttons are hard to push with the case. The standby switch above takes a little more pressure to activate. Here are some pics. I took pics with and w/o the case with flash. I don't see much difference.

Attached Files:

2. AnimalPetMail macrumors newbie

100% agree - I have the Vue and IS - same issues - case is ok - and it does pull up the corners of the IS - but overall it will be a good short term (hopefully...) solution until a better case becomes available...

My pics attached...

Attached Files:

3. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

I bought a cheap TPU case from handheld items. It serves it's purpose for now, but it watermarks really bad.

It doesn't look like it in the pics, but does this do that?

4. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

5. bigchief macrumors 6502a

I like the looks of this case. If I decide to buy it I'll use a good sharp knife to remove the button covers.

6. tigres macrumors 68040

tigres

I want a hard crystal case like my old iSee.

Nowhere to be found at all... bummer

7. TW!SM macrumors regular

Thanks for the pictures. I too have one coming and I wish they would have stuck with the all clear back.

8. suniil macrumors member

Thank you for the pictures, looks very neat & fully protected without any bulk

I've the same protected with iPad, no issues so far.

9. Skystar macrumors 6502

I wish the back wasn't so frosty, all the stock pictures make it look like the back is crystal clear?

10. RMXO macrumors 6502a

11. ihonda macrumors 68000

bestbuy has this case in purple its real nice looking!