Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

innoutlover01

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2010
Did anyone at the apple store get the glass SP from the store (the one they install for you)? The Apple store I went to today didn’t have it in stock for the 11 pro max. They usually have it in on the first day...

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
No, but I plan on going to the Apple Store on Sunday. Did they have them in stock for the iPhone 11 Pro?

innoutlover01

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2010
No, but I plan on going to the Apple Store on Sunday. Did they have them in stock for the iPhone 11 Pro?

The Apple Store I went to didn't have them in stock for some reason. The employee said they had the 10s Max SP but the 11 pro max one...weird
[automerge]1568996973[/automerge]
I did not get one installed but several were getting them installed at the Apple Store I was at.

Thats interesting. Maybe I'll go to a different location and see if they have it in stock

sky87

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2015
Picked up an 11 Pro today and my local Apple store had the Belkin invisiglass for it in stock and installed it for me. (Great service as usual - the first installation had a bubble, and the staff member immediately went and got a second piece to re-install it.)

innoutlover01

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2010
Picked up an 11 Pro today and my local Apple store had the Belkin invisiglass for it in stock and installed it for me. (Great service as usual - the first installation had a bubble, and the staff member immediately went and got a second piece to re-install it.)

Awesome. Just wanted to double check if it was the machine installed iPhone 11 pro max version of the invisiglass SP. I went to 2 Apple stores and both said they didn’t have the machine and the screen protectors for the 11..

innoutlover01

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2010

Just want to double check. Was it for the 11 pro max not 10s max? The one that’s installed by the machine that comes in that pouch? Lol I’m only asking cuz I went to 2 locations yesterday and they didn’t have it in stock

Reactions: AE14

guinness8878

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2009
Bought my wife the 11 Pro, staff says the XS screen protectors were the same. We’ve never used them before, not a fan of them but wife needs it, lots of drops. Being we’ve never used one, the protector does fit but when looking at it straight on, it almost has a rainbow effect at the edges. It fits just past the screen but the rainbow effect is bothering her when light hits it. Are they in fact different sizes.

Reactions: innoutlover01
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.