Belkin Invisiglass Ultra for iPhone X in Apple Store?

CanAusderMeile

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2016
Hi,

i've been used with the iPhone 7 Invisiglass Ultra from Belkin. They made a flawless installation with their "Belkin Machine" at the Store..

So my question is, will they also do the installation for the iPhone X with their "machine"? I loved the invisiglass and after using it over 1 year, i could not find any scratches...

Regards,

Shark5150

macrumors 65816
Sep 24, 2014
Dallas, Texas
I want to find this answer as well. Been very pleased with them on both 6+ and 7+. Great installation and superb protection. Fits way better than the Zagg, especially on the 7+. Zagg lifted at the edges on 3 separate installs (done at their kiosk!).

CanAusderMeile

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2016
I have the belkin for my 8 Plus (Apple installed). See no reason they wouldn’t do it.
The iPhone 7 and 8 has exact the same size. So the iphone 7 protectors will also work on the iphone 8 ones...
But i am not sure about the iphone x, since it has actually a complete different size..
Thats why i created this topic.

On the Belkin website you can see the Invisiglass for the iPhone X, its on preorder...
But i am not sure about the machine in the apple stores.

Coffee50

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2015
I’m curious about this as well. I always get the belkin anti glare film & really like the in store machine.

On the website, there aren’t any accessories other than apple’s official cases, so hoping they have the products in store by Nov. 3rd & that the machine is capatible at the launch of the x.