Belkin iPad 2 Cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by qwertysnoop, Mar 22, 2011.

1. qwertysnoop macrumors newbie

Does anyone have the Bellkin Flip Folio Case (or the slim folio, access folio, or verve) for the iPad 2? Out of all the cases so far, this seems like the best and one of the cheaper ones. If you have it, do you like it and where did you buy it at? Thanks!

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=543037

2. DaGrandMastah macrumors 6502a

3. qwertysnoop thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, the slim folio looks nice too. The flip folio and verve are already availabe for sale on the website, but after taxes and shipping, the prices increases by at leasy $10. I wish they had more pictures...but the speck case is very nice also

4. DaGrandMastah macrumors 6502a

I didn't know the other 2 were already on sale. I'm hoping that the Slim Folio doesn't cover too much of the front of the iPad. Hopefully it covers about as much as the original ipad case.

5. tclamp07 macrumors member

Randomly my local verizon store had the Belkin flip folio so I picked it up as a temporary case untill there are more options available and my suggestion would be to steer clear and save your money! This case has a terrible fit and the finish attracts all sorts of dust/debris etc... Because the fit is so bad none if the ports don't quite line up right and the FaceTime camera is off center which drives me nuts. Just my .02:apple:

6. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

The belkins look cheaply made... Im gonna hold off for the speck.

7. DaGrandMastah macrumors 6502a

I just wish someone would review the speck before release and I wish we had an actual release date for that case.

8. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

I agree 100%. Check out the smart blazer thread below this one, another great looking case IMO.

9. DaGrandMastah macrumors 6502a

I saw that one. I'm not a huge fan of the red contrast. I'm hoping they make it black on black. I'd also like to see a review just to make sure that it doesn't add too much bulk.

10. niteriderxp macrumors member

I kind of like the look of the Verve case.
    It is finally available on belkin.com but paying $12 extra for tax and shipping is not cool.
    Have yet to see another reseller stock it...

11. lauralouise90 macrumors newbie

I really like the Ipad 2 case they have on here - there's a great choice and I think some are even better than the smartcover!

I really like the Belkin one you linked to too - I think Apple has it's work cut out to make a better case than the third parties cz to me at the moment the third parties are winning

12. qwertysnoop thread starter macrumors newbie

I went ahead and just ordered the Belkin flip folio from Amazon. Now if only my ipad would get here though...

13. qwertysnoop thread starter macrumors newbie

14. mikalh78 macrumors regular

15. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702