Belkin iPhone Armband Anyone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by killerPhoneWant, Sep 28, 2007.

1. killerPhoneWant macrumors newbie

Hey everybody,

Has anyone got the Belkin Sport Armband for the iphone? Any reviews would be nice. I want to use the phone at the gym so i wanted to know the best way out :). Any cases that people reccomend that protect against sweat and stuff would be nice too. thanks everyone.

2. JavierDiaz4 macrumors member

Hello there, I bought the Belkin ARmband, the picture on the site makes it look much flatter than it will be. Also do keep in mind that it wont be that easy for you to navigate through text or much of anything besides pushing on the Ipod button and selecting your playlist. This is not due to the case but to the angle it'll be on your arm. Nonetheless, its a great armband and stays put. Also I have pretty big arms, I dont know about yours, but within a few months this thing may start cutting my circulation. It's really not made for Huge arms. Oh, and I just learned something new, the headphones, clicked once over the microphone pauses a song, twice skips it.

One more thing, I bought mine from ebay for 7.49 if you need the seller let me know if you dont find a good listing.

3. Rad macrumors regular

Fragile

A thin metal plate holding the strap on snapped while I was doing a biceps curl! Not the best design. . . .

4. Usodarake macrumors newbie

I think its the best armband thats available right now. The material is nice and I have no problems changing songs with it on. It fits great for me but probably wouldnt fit so well if you have huge biceps.

5. JavierDiaz4 macrumors member

Update to Review

Ok, it wassss a good armband. I was doing biceps today and the material started ripping around the Iphone and the strap. As I mentioned before, its not for big arms. It will probably only last a few more workouts of arms before the hole gets bigger.:mad:

6. bonjavi macrumors member

That's because that armband purpose ain't weight training. I guess it's ok for running or cycling, but looks too fragile and adjusted to start doing arm training with it.