Belkin Pro Color Trifold Case Review w/pics

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by mrgossett, Mar 21, 2012.

1. mrgossett macrumors 6502

Just got this Belkin Pro Color Trifold case today for my New iPad (3rd generation). After ordering, I had read a review on Amazon that said the sleep/wake function didn't work, so I was concerned about that. The sleep/wake function works great on mine. I really like everything about this case. It's lightweight, relatively slim, looks good, has a great method of holding the iPad that is protective but easy to insert and take out (like the Maroo cases), and the material outside and inside is soft and nice but has really good grip, which is very important to me. I use my iPad a lot for reading books and magazines, and the cover folds flat underneath, and it's very comfortable to hold book-style. Folding the cover into the stand or typing mode also works well. The strap under the cover holds the cover closed when carrying, but it's easy to undo to open it. It's exactly what I've hoped to find for my New iPad. Pics shown below:

Attached Files:

• Pic1.jpg
      Pic1.jpg
      File size:
      21.9 KB
      Views:
    • Pic3.jpg
      Pic3.jpg
      File size:
      19.8 KB
      Views:
    • Pic4.jpg
      Pic4.jpg
      File size:
      28.4 KB
      Views:
    • Pic5.jpg
      Pic5.jpg
      File size:
      20.8 KB
      Views:
    • Pic7.jpg
      Pic7.jpg
      File size:
      34 KB
      Views:
  2. MR1324 macrumors 6502

are there multiple typing positions? it looks like there are indentations on the cover, so i am wondering if you can have different typing angles?

3. mrgossett, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012

mrgossett thread starter macrumors 6502

No- Just one typing and one viewing position. Here's a photo of the typing position:

Attached Files:

• Pic6.jpg
      Pic6.jpg
      File size:
      31.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Useer, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012

Useer macrumors newbie

Out of the bag?!

Hi
    I think that I will sometimes want to get the iPad out of that case, in order to feel and see the iPad without anything, that makes it thicker or so. But Anyway: how thick is the case, if the iPad is inside?!
    You said, that the iPad can be put out of the case easily, didnt you?!
    The corners, that hold the iPad, are made of plastic, arent they?
    Thank you