Belkin Screen Protectors at Target

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by awtryau89, Feb 19, 2012.

1. awtryau89 macrumors regular

Dropped my phone yesterday and scratched my PowerSupport crystal all up. I was going to order some more but wanted a stop-gap for the time being. I happened into Target and grabbed some of these Belkins. I am impressed. They are not quite to PS or SGP quality but you get 3 for $15. The cutouts are very precise. The shield is a little smaller than others so it may work better with some cases. The clarity is outstanding. I cannot find any rainbows in the set I purchased. Just wanted to throw this out there for those looking for a good crystal protector locally.

2. dsquared81 macrumors 6502

Good to know. Are they static cling? Or adhesive glue?

3. -y0- macrumors 6502

-y0-

4. awtryau89 thread starter macrumors regular

They are static cling just like PS or SGP. They are about the same thickness as an SGP Oleo. Camera cutout is a separate cutout and it is a touch larger than a PS. The home button cutout is precis like an SGP. Very please with mine so far for about 2 days now. I feel no need to order more PS. We'll see how they handle day to day use as I have to travel a good bit the next 2 weeks. If they don't scratch very easily I think we have a winner.

5. Qfic macrumors member

I've got this on my phone currently, and have had it on for a couple months now. Clarity is excellent and it doesn't scratch, however it is an oil and thumbprint magnet! Still satisfied, but wish it was easier to wipeoff