Belkin shield micra ip4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 6mtg37s, Aug 16, 2010.

1. 6mtg37s macrumors member

Just recieved my case from apple this morning only to find out how bad this belkin is! I'm so dissapointed, would have literally been better off with an apple bumper, for whoever hasn't ordered yet, DONT get the belkin.

2. Pared macrumors 65816

Thanks for the detailed review. :rolleyes:

"It's bad, stay away!"

3. 6mtg37s thread starter macrumors member

^lmaoo, you're right i should go into detail why its so bad.
    First off, when i got it out i was amazed that it was just a 1 piece plastic, it doesnt even try to protect the screen by having extended edges like the apple bumper does. Next thing is how the back part of the case touches the glass and creats this ugly look (as if water was stuck in it). I tried cleaning both the case and the phone's back a couple times but its still there. Next thing is the belkin watermark that's on the back, kills the phones slick look imo. Moving on to the buttons, every single button has become hard to reach and annoying, even the lock/unlock. I just think belkin could have done a much better job with this case but they decided to take the lazy way out. Anyways im stuck with it so I'm gonna see how it works out on the long run. Ill post up pics later when i'm on my computer.

4. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

If it's so bad ship it to me, I'll take it. For free I won't complain, just like you should.

5. 6mtg37s thread starter macrumors member

Okay i just looked at my sisters ip4 with the same case and i think somethings wrong with mine, hers fits alot better.. That might be the reason im having problems..