Belkin Vue Case?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by harry*333, Apr 20, 2010.

1. harry*333 macrumors 6502a

harry*333

First of all I have yet to get my iPad, I am planning on getting a 3G 32gb
    Now I've seen that the Belkin Grip Vue Case has been getting some good reviews and I wanted to know something: What is the feel of the outside of the case?
    I was also planning on getting an Incase Neoprene Sleeve and want a case that will allow me to easily slide my iPad in and out of the sleeve without it gripping the faux fur, but at the same time I don't want a hard candy shell, nor do I want something as soft as silicone

2. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

The Belkin is probably the best fitting and looking iPad case available right now, Great quality! Yes it's $50 but what can you do? Decided to buy it today after trying it out and nothing comes close to it.. I have the Incase Slip Sleeve and both are a match made in heaven. Outstanding job Belkin.

I have tried a very similar looking and style case that Macally has sent me for free - but it doesn't even come close to the Belkin, sharp uneven corners, terrible fit and poor low quality material.

I say get it for sure you will love it. It's adds grip yes and it feels smooth on the outside but it kinda sticks to your hand..

3. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

I just got the Belkin Grip Vue in clear and I like it a lot, it fits great, adds grip and doesn't detract from the design of the iPad.

4. dojoman macrumors 65816

I have this too. Awesome case. All cutouts are perfect, the case feels like hard case but slightly rubberized feel but not like silicone. It does stick to flat smooth glass surface when it's fresh out of box but eventually it goes away.

5. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

It is the perfect case of this style. It does not attract grime to it. It feels very nice to hold, not too "gripy" but it always feels secure. It is more form fitting to the iPad than any iPhone case I have ever seen.

It seems to come in several colors now, I recommend clear because it still looks like an iPad. ;) $50 is ridiculous for a case, but this one is made just well enough to be worth it if you want this style of case.

6. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

I have found the perfect Combo for the belkin grip vue and it's name is the hard candy cases bubble sleeve! I tried a number of other cases and sleeves and this is by far the best combo.

The combo of the two will set you back $100 total ($50 each) but your iPad will be bullet proof & the iPad fits perfect in the case.

I did a YouTube video on the bubble sleeve and plan to do another showing the perfect fit of the iPad belkin/hard candy cases combo. I'll post it when its complete.

Just a consideration for those of you obsessed (like i am) about the best possible combo for your new shiny toy. :)

7. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

I got a netbook bag that works with iPad off Amazon, have not got it yet so I can't rate it. I would rather have a bag to carry it around with me than a sleeve. For those interested in a sleeve that would make a great combo.

8. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

The word sleeve is misleading, although they call it a sleeve it's really a hard case with a zipper that goes all the way around the case.

9. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

I don't count something as a case if you can't use it unless you remove it.

10. Blacklabel34 macrumors 6502

Have one on mine couldn't be happier. Case is nice and slim and provides a nice grippy surface. Yes the price was steep but think what you spent on your iphone case (if you got a case)

btw I combined my Belkin Grip Vue with the Ipad Incase sleeve. The total ran me just shy of $100
    I was worried at first that my iPad wouldn't fit since it had the case on it but it works just fine = )

11. dbagchee macrumors member

Is it hard at all to get it in/out of the incase sleeve with the grip vue on? My Built sleeve is a very tight squeeze with the grip vue so I may switch it out for the incase one if it goes in better.