Bell Fibe

The Leafs Fan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 5, 2013
Canada
I'm switching to Bell Fibe TV and internet from satellite next Saturday, and I'm looking for some suggestions or tips anyone could offer me.

AppleDApp

macrumors 68020
Jun 21, 2011
What kind of tips are you looking for?

Are you getting TV Internet and home phone?

Which service are you getting? Fiber to the home or finer to the curb?

Do you have any desktops?

For best results do not get the modem installed in the basement or a small restrictive space like a closet.

Anything else just ask.

Comment

The Leafs Fan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 5, 2013
Canada
What kind of tips are you looking for?

Are you getting TV Internet and home phone?

Which service are you getting? Fiber to the home or finer to the curb?

Do you have any desktops?

For best results do not get the modem installed in the basement or a small restrictive space like a closet.

Anything else just ask.

Already had Fibe internet and home phone, just switching the tv to Fibe as well.

I'm pretty sure it's fiber to the curb, and I've got one desktop, one laptop, iPad, and an Android phone (whole family).

I do have one specific question, when I signed up for Fibe Tv, they gave me the "Select" package, and I can't find any references to it online. It's got most of the channels I need, but it doesn't have Rad X or Leafs tv. I'm wondering if you've heard of it?

Comment

AppleDApp

macrumors 68020
Jun 21, 2011
Already had Fibe internet and home phone, just switching the tv to Fibe as well.

I'm pretty sure it's fiber to the curb, and I've got one desktop, one laptop, iPad, and an Android phone (whole family).

I do have one specific question, when I signed up for Fibe Tv, they gave me the "Select" package, and I can't find any references to it online. It's got most of the channels I need, but it doesn't have Rad X or Leafs tv. I'm wondering if you've heard of it?
The select package is offers a variety from the good and the better package. As for whether they have Rad X or Leafs TV i dont know.

I would advise you to know your account information for when you call in.

Comment