Belt case for 6s Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by robgendreau, Nov 16, 2015.

1. robgendreau macrumors 68030

I didn't think it would be this hard, but I'm having trouble finding a simple belt case for my 6s+.

It needs to have a hook and loop vertical strap type attachment to go over a pack belt/webbing; a vertical strap that can't be opened won't do.

I'd prefer just enough to hold the phone, and waterproof, and maybe somewhat hard sided, like some of those small camera packs (I have a Mountainsmith Cubik which was semi good but is too small, and doesn't have the loop attachment in back I need).

TIA,
    Rob

2. ABC5S, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015

ABC5S macrumors 68040

3. wproct macrumors 6502

wproct

This also may not be exactly what you have in mind, but it's what I used on my 5s when I was carrying it on my belt. It is not waterproof, but if you are not using a case at the current time, it includes a case that snaps on your phone which offers some protection, and then a bracket that clips on a belt and on my 5s the phone slipped very easily in or out of the clip, but was very secure.

Go on Amazon and search Cellbee belt case for iphone 6s plus. Very inexpensive for what you get. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.

http://www.amazon.com/CellBee®-Comp...7259&sr=1-9&keywords=iphone+6s+plus+belt+case

4. Rocko9999 macrumors regular

Rocko9999

This style has fallen out of favor, it may be hard to find something exactly you are looking for. Velcro strap makes it that much harder to find. Plenty of decent leather pouches that clip over the belt or pants. Might have to improvise. Check ebay.

5. mysterydate macrumors 6502

mysterydate

We're working with simple.be, who make really nice custom holsters. They work with our cases, and many other (lesser ;) ones too. I think you'd have much better luck splitting your search into two.