Belt Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mpossoff, Aug 29, 2010.

1. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Hi all looking a a leather case that can hold Speck Candy or Speck Pixcel HD.

Don't want to carry in my pocket but want to put iphone with Speck into belt case.

Marc

2. cvd macrumors member

I would imagine the SFBags Smart Case fit for a Bumper and in the 'clip' style would work.

3. Salacion macrumors 6502a

(a) Do you want your iPhone more accessible for someone to steal?

(b) Do you really need everyone seeing that you have an iPhone?

4. Mr. Biggles macrumors 6502

You can't be serious?

A belt case will conceal what type of phone you have in the first place, and secondly, no one will try and steal your phone till they actually know what it is. So, belt case's increase the chance of theft by a factor of zero.

5. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

Or (c) wear clothes without pockets but need quick access to your phone...

6. mpossoff thread starter macrumors 68020

I'm looking for a belt case for my speck candy case to fit into for easy access
    when receiving calls and text messages.

Marc

7. meistervu macrumors 65816

8. Mr. Biggles macrumors 6502

I have an all leather case that I know will work with either an Belkin grip vue, Incipio Feather, Apple Bumper or even an SGP leather snap case. It's made by Col Littleton leather makers.

Just remember, the case gets bigger when adding an iphone with a case on it, especially when I compare it to my Sena Laterale (bare phone case)

Here are some stock pictures in black (brown also)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. NickkyJ macrumors regular

or why not go on Ebay and try to find something i got a leather case a car charger and a/v cables for 12 bucks. I still have the leather case and car charger to this day. It was a great deal

10. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

11. mpossoff thread starter macrumors 68020

12. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

It magnetic. But I haven't had any problems at all, going back to the 3G-3GS

13. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

We've used magnetic holsters with iPhones back to the original model. Total non issue. Also a total non issue as far as theft goes. No, they don't make you a bigger target unless you're the type that has to constantly flash your phone to stroke your nonexistent ego. What nonsense. LOL

I second the eBay suggestion. While I do have a different leather pouch on order because I need one with a pocket for my headphones, my last two leather belt cases came from eBay. One even fits my iPhone 4 with bumper better than it fit the original iPhone with snap on case it was bought for. Well worth checking out!

14. tim003 macrumors newbie

Sounds like you need to move out of your town, lol.

I have been using the Marware CEO pouch with the belt clip for two years now, it has been holding up very good. It has been holding my iphone 3G, then 3GS, and now is my IP4 and all of my Iphones have had cases on them too and it fit great. Amazon has some very good price on this pouch, and I just bought a spare one.

http://www.amazon.com/Marware-Sleev...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1283142787&sr=8-12

15. mpossoff thread starter macrumors 68020

16. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

So? It's the etching is real small. I have it and people don't know it's an HTC case, unless I tell people. So it serves 2 purposes 1. Jeeps your phone on your hip and 2. Confuses the hell out of people.

17. mpossoff thread starter macrumors 68020