Belt Clip Case for 4G

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Titus, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Titus macrumors member

I speed walk for exercise and I'd like to find a good belt clip. I had a leather one for my 2nd generation iPod touch and it worked great.

Can't seem to find anything in Best Buy.

Any suggestions?

2. ghostshadow macrumors regular

ghostshadow

iSkin just released the touch Duo case, it has a clip on it. I'm not sure of the quality of the case since I haven't had a chance to try one yet.

http://www.iskin.com/ipod/touchduo4/

3. roundicos macrumors newbie

PDA Hang Leather Case with Leather cover and belt clip for Apple iPhone 4G
    1.Protect your machine from dust, dirty and scratch...

4. pfisher macrumors member

I bought the iskin duo case for the iPod touch 4g. Don't bother buying it. The case is more like skin, hence iskin, not really a case. It does have all the proper openings for everything but the touch is ALWAYS comes off. Whether I was taking off my coat, bending over to pick up something, getting into my car, etc.. the case was ALWAYS coming detached from the clip. The clip being still attached to my belt. So, I am constantly dropping the touch.

I would not bother with iskin. Look else where. Anyone disagree?

5. chris975d macrumors 68000

chris975d

If I were looking for a belt clip style case for an iPod touch, I'd use the Speck HoldSter. It's self adjusting, and works for most phones/PDA's, including all iPhones, the iPod touch, most Blackberrys, Android devices, etc. It will work with or without a case on the device, and I have one for my iPhone 4. I love it. I can use any case I have (except cases the size of the Otterbox Defender) and know that I have a belt holster that will work. And I know that I can more than likely use it with my next phone or case (I switch phones and cases often...gadget junkie!).

Here's a link to the product:

http://www.speckproducts.com/iphone/iphone-4/holdster.html