Belt Clip or no Belt clip

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Pioute, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Pioute macrumors newbie

Does anybody in here use Belt clip , if yes aren't you scared it will get snatch. share your picture of your iphone with a belt case

2. theautopilot, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013

theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

Im going to get flamed for this, and this is just my opinion, but belt clips... Hmmm, to me its the ultimate dork accessory. Conjures images of fanny packs, people who wear bluetooth headset all the time, middle aged men on vacation wearing leather sandals (with socks) and ill-fitting jeans. Or ponces walking around in the 1990's showing off their Motorola Startac. Basically, David Brent.

Don't get me wrong, I know police, construction workers, etc that use them. I also occasionally use one myself for hiking/biking. But never as a daily thing, don't like to advertise my expensive smartphone either.

But maybe its just me. Sorry.

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I use to do belt clips, but not anymore. I DJ on the weekends and ride public transportation during the week to and from work so my biggest fear is bumping in to someone or something and dropping my phone unknowingly. It's easier for me to just keep it in my pocket.

4. Chargerdan macrumors member

I wear a belt clip all of the time. I just don't like having a lot of things in my pockets and it doesn't bother me if people don't think it's cool.

I've used the Seidio Surface case and holster for every model of iPhone since the 3G. It fits all of my needs.

Sorry I don't have any pictures on me to post. But I have put in a few pictures of the case on another thread.

5. TyPod macrumors 68000

TyPod

Totally agree. If you're in a profession where it is accepted or a necessity then go for one! But if not, I would definitely find another alternative.

6. BHP41 macrumors 6502a

BHP41

It's the only time my iPhone has a case on. Day to day at work. Mainly because I use my iPhone a lot and I'm not a fan of things in my pockets.

I use a RocketFish case from best buy. Probably the same thing a the Siedio but $10 less without shipping.

7. Essenar macrumors 6502a

Just make sure you have a light yellow polo shirt, khaki shorts and tube socks to wear with your sandals while you have your 'belt clip' on.

[​IMG]