Belt Holster/Pouch for iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jasko, Oct 18, 2012.

1. jasko macrumors 6502

jasko

Hey guys. Just wanted your suggestions on some good / sturdy belt holsters to carry the iPhone 5. I presently have a horizontal leather Blackberry case that has the magnetic flap that my 4S fits nicely in and I was looking to replace this once I get my new iPhone 5.

Ideally I'd want something with a strong sturdy clip that rotates 360 or 180 at least.

Please save the belt holster hate-o-rama. I've left my phone on couches and restaurant booths too many times. This works best for me. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

2. Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

I don't know whether a heavily rugged case will turn you off, but the Otterbox Defender might fit you bill:
    [​IMG]

The belt clip rotates 360 degrees:
    [​IMG]

3. jasko thread starter macrumors 6502

jasko

Oops, yeah. Forgot to mention I plan on just putting a slim fitting case on my phone. The O.D. makes me want to O.D. :eek:

4. francis44A macrumors newbie

iphone 5 belt case

i've just bought a case from DayDeal.com ref: UNIV-CASE-1243, Mybat horizontal Carrying case for $15.22 delivered to UK.
    internal size: 126mm x 69mm x 12.5mm.
    My iphone 5 has a protective see through cover, and fits just right in case, with no rattling about.
    case has 2 belt loops, stitched leather-look, and a strong sprung steel clip.
    and magnetic flap.
    Only time will tell if the case will last, but stitching seems good.
    Regards Wayne

5. nkaufman macrumors member

I am also looking for a leather holster case. My past cases have left scratch marks on my belt. Has anyone had their belt(s) scruffed by cell phone cases?