Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM
I would expect everyone on these forum or atleast on these sub-forum to know that, could care less about benchmarks because they mean nothing to me.

Thats the reason im not typing these from a iphone 5 ! I get no real benefit from it so i opted to jump ship in another plataform.

dalbir4444

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2012
You'd be surprised how many Apple fans bring up benchmarks in conversations.

Edit: I see you mean this forum. I hope everyone here realizes here that, just like the article states, they don't measure real world performance.

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM
You'd be surprised how many Apple fans bring up benchmarks in conversations.

Edit: I see you mean this forum. I hope everyone here realizes here that, just like the article states, they don't measure real world performance.

I have to say mate that these year i wasnt surprised bur more like shocked ! :eek: see iphone 5 users bring up benchmarks in the table.

dalbir4444

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2012
I have to say mate that these year i wasnt surprised bur more like shocked ! :eek: see iphone 5 users bring up benchmarks in the table.

I also saw them bring up drop test videos. The past iPhones were one of the most fragile phones in the market. It's OK to like your phones, but it's hilarious when people bring up random points to justify their purchase.

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM
Oh yeah the drop tests ! Even more funny is how glass back are a NO NO :D thats why i care even less now for the verge reviews.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.