Benefit of buying from Apple?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by rpearlberg, Sep 8, 2016.

1. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

Is there a benefit to buying directly from Apple?

I can get it at Target with RedCard for 5% off...

I'm sure there are other things like that also (Best Buy reward points)...what's the benefit of Apple, if any?

2. amb* macrumors newbie

amb*

Apple is insanely relaxed about returns. I went in to return an opened first generation Apple Watch a week after the two week return period had ended and the employee said "no problem, do you have the card you used?" before I even had time to explain why I wanted to return it late. Customer service is the main reason I buy directly from Apple.

3. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

I didn't even think about the red card option. That could save a huge chunk of change. I think I'll preorder with the intent of returning if I can easily sang one at target.

4. rpearlberg thread starter macrumors 6502a

I might do the same...just need to decide which one to order?!?! Sport? Nike? Space Gray or Silver?

5. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Well the bike doesn't come out until October. Will we have an option to order even?

6. rpearlberg thread starter macrumors 6502a

I think you may be able to pre order the Nike, but will take a few extra weeks. Not sure if it's worth it or not. I like the look of the strap though.

7. azfalcons Suspended

azfalcons

i would rather pay 20.00 more and go to apple instead of having to deal with target

8. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

I always order from Apple. Great customer service and easy return policy if there is a problem.