Benks - DOA; Cinder - MIA; I'm dying over here

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by puma1552, Jul 19, 2015.

1. puma1552 macrumors 601

The Benks 0.2 mm iPhone 6 protector looked amazing and was going to buy as soon as the no outline black version was in stock. Unfortunately they fell off the face of the earth, site still comes up 404 not found.

Cinder looked good albeit I wasn't a fan of how they presented themselves, but I would have considered them as a Benks backup. But it looks like they have become a hassle for people and aren't delivering, so I'm skeptical of them too.

Only other decent edge to edge glass is iLoome, but even their newest one is still way too thick.

I've got this crappy PowerSupport non edge to edge film and I can't take it anymore, it's been almost a year and there's still no solid, clear winner of a solution.

/rant

2. DashSatan macrumors 6502

You can get the Benks Screen Protectors from Amazon and it's cheaper. I have it from there.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QFTY8WQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

3. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

The new iLoome 2nd Gen ScreenMate is really nice--it isn't edge to edge, but if you put a case on, it comes so close to the edge of the case that it is hard to see the edge of the screen protector. It depends on the case, but with many cases I've tried, including the Rhinoshield Crash Guard and the Candyshell Grip, it looks completely edge to edge. It is 9H and .33mm thick:

Kristin

4. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Cinder is getting ready to ship. Did you but some? Recent updates...