Benks Full Front Glass Screen Protector iPhone 6 Plus 30mm

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by barrikade, Mar 15, 2015.

1. barrikade, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015

barrikade macrumors member

Benks Full Front Glass Screen Protector iPhone 6 Plus 30mm Quick Review

I'll give my opinion and then let the pics do the rest of the talking. This is a nice full front glass screen protector. It plays nice with the Apple Leather case, as you can see, so that's a big plus. Surface is smooth and resists smudges pretty well. The only downsides for me were the installation has to be near perfect because of the holes at the top needed to be lined up; I'm also anal about perfect installs. Final thing is it left a few small bubbles in the lower right corner of the screen as you'll see in the pics. They did not go away after a day either, but it wasn't too distracting, just me being picky.

http://www.benks.us/screen-protecto...phone-6-plus-magic-okr-pro-black-0-30-mm.html

Attached Files:

2. barrikade thread starter macrumors member

More pics

Attached Files:

3. barrikade thread starter macrumors member

More

Attached Files:

4. ckc macrumors regular

I use the glass screen protector from http://www.ivyskin.com/iphone6plus-glasscreen.html

Simple to align and fit, no bubbles and does not detract from the original screen.

I have used Ivyskin products for years and have never experienced a problem with them.

5. vantt1 macrumors member

I use a generic one from eBay for the front and back. It is only 0.3 mm thick, but it feels like the sensitivity decreased. Control center is harder to invoke.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. SmittS macrumors regular

What case is that? Any noticeable signal loss?

7. vantt1 macrumors member

It's called the "GINMIC GX-1" for iPhone 6. No noticeable signal loss as far as I can tell.