BenQ calibration issue.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by high heaven, Dec 19, 2018.

1. high heaven macrumors regular

high heaven

I have no idea why is it happening to me. I def sure it is a software issue and yet BenQ refuses to accept it. I checked all the hardware parts and I dont detect any issues. From this image, I already connected X-Rite i1 Display Pro and you can see the green light and yet, Im not able to use it. It kept saying that I have a problem with a USB connection but how come I connected my calibration tool from monitor's USB? I dont understand. I formatted once to start from the bottom and Im still having this issue. I tried other computers and I still get the same issue. Any idea why?

Attached Files:

2. Apple fanboy macrumors Nehalem

Apple fanboy

Which BenQ and what have you connected it to?
    You need to connect both the USB A/B cable on the monitor as well as the connection you have chosen for the monitor.

3. high heaven thread starter macrumors regular

high heaven

I use two SW2700PT. I connected a calibration tool on the monitor. I def used USB A/B cable and yet Im getting that message.

4. Apple fanboy macrumors Nehalem

Apple fanboy

Sounds like you are on a PC. Go to Control panel/Hardware settings/USB and check the
    BenQ drivers are not disabled.

5. high heaven thread starter macrumors regular

high heaven

Im using Mac Pro...

6. RCAFBrat macrumors 6502

Just to be clear, the USB input port on the monitor needs to be connected to the Mac Pro; the USB outputs on the monitor can then be connected whatever devices you want, such as the calibration tool.

Perhaps AFB can chime in how the USB input port is different from the output ports.

Cheers