Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HeroOfTime32

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2012
Florida
Hello all,

I'm looking at purchasing a monitor from Benq. It is the EW2430V. The problem is that it's listed on the website but can't be found to purchase. I've looked all over the internet as well to purchase it from somewhere else but to no avail.

There customer support is closed for the weekend, so its been driving me crazy in the meantime! Does anybody know anything about Benq that may have happened recently, as there U.S. website is missing tons of content, and this monitor isn't available to purchase anywhere outside Australia and India.

I honestly would buy it from those locations, but I really haven't found a reputable vender/website yet.

Anybody with ANY info on this monitor it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

iMarvin

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2011
On the internet!
Hello all,

I'm looking at purchasing a monitor from Benq. It is the EW2430V. The problem is that it's listed on the website but can't be found to purchase. I've looked all over the internet as well to purchase it from somewhere else but to no avail.

There customer support is closed for the weekend, so its been driving me crazy in the meantime! Does anybody know anything about Benq that may have happened recently, as there U.S. website is missing tons of content, and this monitor isn't available to purchase anywhere outside Australia and India.

I honestly would buy it from those locations, but I really haven't found a reputable vender/website yet.

Anybody with ANY info on this monitor it would be greatly appreciated.

Settle with the 2430? Pretty easy to find. Or is the V a must? :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.