Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

david91

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2015
mine doesnt bend. I do not know where that philosophy is coming from. it never bends. it will just break.

shox2k2

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
Wichita, KS
my iPhone is bent. its usually kept on the tray at work or shirt pocket. Sometimes in a front pocket or back pocket. I don't wear tight clothes. I would understand if it was slightly bent but this "appears" to be getting worse. I dropped by phone on a semi-hard surface and this time the screen cracked all over. I got it replaced but was told there was no warranty because it was bent. It looked great but now a week later the screen started separating. I pushed it back in and set something heavy on it to help it set again. It certainly doesn't help that I work outside and it was 100 degrees yesterday.

laney1999

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 11, 2015
my iPhone is bent. its usually kept on the tray at work or shirt pocket. Sometimes in a front pocket or back pocket. I don't wear tight clothes. I would understand if it was slightly bent but this "appears" to be getting worse. I dropped by phone on a semi-hard surface and this time the screen cracked all over. I got it replaced but was told there was no warranty because it was bent. It looked great but now a week later the screen started separating. I pushed it back in and set something heavy on it to help it set again. It certainly doesn't help that I work outside and it was 100 degrees yesterday.

Is your current one bent then? Can you post some pics?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.