Best 3G Case for Power Support Crystal Film

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by a1sterling, Feb 22, 2009.

1. a1sterling macrumors newbie

Hey Everyone,

I own the Power Support Crystal Film and the InCase Slider (charcoal matte). I love both products, but can't seem to get the Slider to work with the film without it bubbling. I'm more attached to the Crystal Film, so I was wondering if anyone can suggest a case similar to the Slider that will work better with the Crystal Film.

Alternatively, I know folks have recommended you apply the Crystal Film "perfectly" to get it to work with the Slider (something I haven't been able to do) or that you apply the Crystal Film with the Slider already on (I tried this once, it didn't work). So any suggestions on how to improve these efforts, or other thoughts on getting the Slider to work with the Crystal Film would be much appreciated. (If someone can recommend a film that is as easy to install as the Crystal Film and would work with the Slider that would also be helpful).

Thanks in advance!!

2. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=655871

your really the best film out there IMO. you gotta line it good, and I suggest starting from the top down. every case I've used, has had no problems with pulling up. plus I think the anti-glare in thicker. i've used the seidio innocase II, griffin iclear/elan form, and incase sliders with no problems. hopefully you can get the sp aligned properly because its not the cases out there.

you know I still haven't found the charcoal one in my store. can you post a few pics of it so i have an idea what it looks like?

3. a1sterling thread starter macrumors newbie

Yep, I'll try to post some pics this evening.

Appreciate the feedback. Any other tips for lining up the film correctly?

Thanks again.

4. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

i just made sure to start from the top and work your way towards the home button. make sure you see a little piece of glass on the sides so you go down. if you see a little glass, thats good. thats where the case slides over. hopefully you get it to work out man.

that would be awesome if you can post some pics. want one bad but haven't seen real pics anywhere.

5. a1sterling thread starter macrumors newbie