Best Alarm App?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Vizio, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Vizio macrumors regular

2. Stimpy5050 macrumors newbie

3. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

if you want simple, clean, and a drop-dead gorgeous look, go no further than Rise Alarm Clock.

4. AppleBlogAt macrumors newbie

AppleBlogAt

Smart Alarm Clock is by far the most complex alarm app for iOS. You can use it as it is just for the alarm songs which by the way are the best or you can set it up to monitor your sleep and to wake you in the right moment when your sleep is superficial.

5. sk1wbw macrumors 68040

sk1wbw

I still think the best one is the stock alarm clock app. Mainly because you don't have to have it running in order for it to work.

6. Valentina84 macrumors newbie

iHandy free

I use iHandy free because it works when the iPhone is in silent or blocked :eek:

7. Icy1007 macrumors 6502a

Icy1007

8. badman89 macrumors regular

I don't have an iPad but I use "Sleep Cycle" of my iPhone and it's the best alarm app I've ever used. If you feel like you have difficulty waking up in the mornings with a regular alarm clock, I highly recommend that you try out Sleep Cycle. However, if you have no problems waking up in the morning with an alarm, then iOS' built in Clock app should suffice.

9. Cinnamonn macrumors newbie

I use common new OS alarm clock and it works fine. Especially its multiple alarms))