Best alternative to the Black / Smoke Incase Snap Case!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RealSkyDiver, Feb 9, 2011.

1. RealSkyDiver macrumors 6502

I prefer thin yet sturdy cases and love how it's exposed on the top so it can be used with 3.5mm jacks, but $40+ with shipping is quite frankly too much (and Amazon is only selling low quality rip-offs) so I'm looking for good alternatives that should still be in black-transparent-mate and cost not more than $30 incl. shipping.
    There should also be no camera-flash problems that some back-covers can cause.

2. himesh macrumors regular

3. predwas macrumors member

Don't know, but I bet the accessories section is a better place to ask.

4. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

the incase snap fit and design is one of the best i have seen in these types of snap cases i would just bite the bullet.

5. akkkmed macrumors 6502

I got the Elago S4 Slim Fit case from Amazon. It's not transparent.
    I purchased the white and orange ones and couldn't be happier. They are very nice quality and aren't "cheap" at all (for being a thin plastic case).

Only "problem" is that the case doesn't come up past the screen, so when/if you lay it screen-down, the screen is touching the surface. I don't mind since I have screen protector's in transit to me.

Link:
    http://www.amazon.com/elago-Verizon...T5L2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297268326&sr=8-1

6. MM07 macrumors 6502a

I just purchased two of these Monday night and just got them today. I got the black and carbon shipped for $19. Not bad at all.

I really like the cases. It is exactly what I was looking for.

If you're looking for a slim case this is the way to go.