Best and loudest Bluetooth earbuds

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by CrAkD, Mar 20, 2015.

1. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

You guys have recommendations for Bluetooth earbuds? I bought some a few years ago and stopped using them because they just weren't loud enough don't even remember the brand. But I want to get a new pair before the watch. Suggestions?

2. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

3. faded03cobra macrumors regular

I drive a UPS truck and its as noisy as can be and I can hear great with the LG Tones. I love the vibration feature. I have not tried the Jays, but have heard great things. The LG Infinims sound great, but the durability is terrible. Upgraded my 750's around 2 months ago and the Infinims have already broke (left ear piece went out and the retractable buds do not feel durable......read the reviews on Amazon, etc). I'm back to the LG 750's which have lasted since they came out.

4. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

I have LG Tone Pros(HBS 750) and Jaybird Bluebuds X. The LGs stay in my ears better and the Jaybirds sound better. I put the Comply foam sport tips on both of them to improve retention. The LGs controls are easier to manipulate without knocking the bud out of your ear. On a strictly audio basis I would give the nod to the Jaybirds.

5. studIOS5 macrumors 6502a

studIOS5

Another vote for jaybird bluebuds X. They stay in my ear great, have a lifetime warranty against swet (huge plus and liquapel coated). I have tried them next to the wireless Powerbeats and prefer the bluebuds.