Best Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protector for 6/6+?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ATEspo, Nov 12, 2014.

1. ATEspo macrumors regular

ATEspo

So I am in the hunt for a good anti-glare screen protector for my 6+. I purchased the BestSkinsEver front/rear cover long before I received my phone, so before I even powered it up I put the matte screen protector on (by a wet method) and love the look. Problem is I installed it ever so off center and the one edge sticks past the curved part of the screen and it looks terrible. I pulled it off and put a glossy screen protector on and I can't stand it, I miss the matte finish so much. So before I start buying different protectors I thought I would ask you guys. I am not sure what is out there other than the cheap ebay stuff.

Any luck with the anti-glare they sell at the apple store? (Power Support I believe)

Let me know what you guys are using and if you like it.

Thanks in advance!

2. w4rmk macrumors regular

I think you are better off with the wet application matte screen protector such as the one you had before. The dry app protectors don't cover the entire glass and so would look weird with a combination of matte cover outlined by glossy uncovered edges.

3. ATEspo thread starter macrumors regular

ATEspo

The BSE also left an outline of gloss which I was perfectly okay with.
    I guess I'll buy a couple different matte protectors and see what I like the best.

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

I have the PowerSupport anti glare screen protector on my white iPhone 6 Plus and it doesn't look weird to me.

5. w4rmk macrumors regular