Best app for... collaborative planning?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by medjen, May 3, 2011.

1. medjen macrumors newbie

I'm not even sure how to search for this in the app store, so if you all have any suggestions, I'm all ears (...er... eyes, I suppose)

I'm looking for an app that I can dump a bunch of stuff into, and then organize, and then share with another user.

For example, if my husband and I are trying to plan a vacation, we'll often do lots of research separately on where to stay, what to do, etc. Compiling all that information into a easy to use, sortable, organizable space would be great. Documents, links to hotels or stuff to do, photos, airfare quotes.

I've tried setting something up via dropbox, but it's clunky as everything needs to be saved to a document first, then shared.

Help?

2. brudog68 macrumors 6502

I am looking for the same for brainstorming etc...that can be shared and used by other users...

you can search "brainstorming", "mind mapping' etc...but I have yet to know which is best or most useful.

Curious to hear responses myself.

3. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

Evernote is a great "all types of document" collection tool.

You can organize notes into notebooks and share notebooks with other Evernote users.

4. medjen thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the suggestion!

From the iTunes description, it looks like sharing is only available for the premium version ($5/month), is that true or am I misreading?

5. Jokerad7 macrumors newbie

BrainSqueezer - Collaborative Brainstorming by design

My colleagues and me use BrainSqueezer.
    It's a collaborative brainstorming by design app for iPad.
    http://brain-squeezer.com