Best app for EASY web design?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by EvolutionXGSR, Feb 13, 2011.

1. EvolutionXGSR macrumors member

Hey guys. Looking to get my photography business up and running and wanted to design a site for myself. It will most likely be linked to my Zenfolio account and I would love to have a blog in which I can updated regularly.
    I have fiddled with iWeb a bit, but am hesitant to go any further with it because of the clear lack of support from Apple. Looks like they either dropped it or haven't really had any updates for it. I have it in iLife '09 but noticed that it's not included in iLife '11.
    I love the simplicity and user-friendly interface but the last thing I need it to continued using an application that might potentially be discontinued.
    Is there any other software that people might suggest instead?

Thanks alot! :apple:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I like word press for blogs but to have it attached to your domain you need to install it on your site and have SQL database access. I have zenfolio and I think it works well in that respect. I would stick with rapid weaver for your site design and try your best to find a paid theme if you wish to buy a theme. Rapidweaver has a tendency to look cookie cutter. If you wish, let users go to your site which directs to zenfoilio first then link to the blog and such, I hope that makes sense.