Best app for gym tracking?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Renecek, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Renecek macrumors member

Hello, can you recommend me any app for gym tracking? Today bought AW, so I'm lookimg for good app.

I want create my own workout, track, see progress etc.. maybe see excercises.

Thinking about
    Full fitness : exercies workout training
    Or
    Fitness point pro

But if you know better app, will be thankful.

Thank you so much.

2. andrewstirling macrumors 6502

Check out Gymaholic. It's a great watch app

3. Renecek thread starter macrumors member

Thank you so much. Just tried Gymaholic and after some minutes I bought Pro version. Seems it's really great app! Will see on Monday in gym :)

4. andrewstirling macrumors 6502

No problem at all. It takes a little bit to set up especially if you're doing a 5 day split or something like that. But once it's done it's great. I've set it up so I tap on the circle to show that I've completed the set and tap on the weight if I need to make an adjustment ...like if I don't manage all the reps. It can count down your intervals between sets and between exercises. I actually leave my phone in the locker now so I get peace at the gym.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 25, 2017 ---

The other bonus is that the developers are very active. It gets regular update. Unlike some other fitness apps

5. worker73 macrumors member

I'm going to have to look into this app as I've never actually worn the Watch to the gym before.

Thank you for posting!!

6. Renecek thread starter macrumors member

Already added exercises etc.. it took about 1 hour to setup app, days, etc but it's great now. Thank you again

7. mitty macrumors regular

Gymaholic is quite literally the best Apple Watch App there is. So simple and easy to use but also very powerful when it needs to be. It's certainly helped my gym routine. Wouldn't hestitate to recommend it to any gym going watch owner and even though I probably didn't need the pro version I paid for it anyway because development like this should be rewarded and also encouraged so that it continues into the future.

8. BrianInLA macrumors member

BrianInLA

Another recommendation for Gymaholic - I really like the app.

9. stellalipschitz macrumors newbie

Question for Gymaholic users.... how do you create multiple sets of a workout? I am planning to use it for my strength training workout where I do about 6 different exercises (1 set) and then want to repeat the entire workout another 2 times or so. Is there a way to program it through the Gymaholic app so it will auto-push to my Apple Watch? Thanks!

10. Reywrap macrumors newbie

Reywrap

11. oliviaibi10 macrumors newbie

Gymaholic or Strong is a great option !
    Strong Workout Tracker: Gym Log, Exercise Journal de Strong Fitness Ltd.
    https://appsto.re/es/Xz_QB.i

12. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

+1 for gymaholic. They have a big update coming according to their twitter