Best App For....

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by FelicityW, Nov 29, 2015.

1. FelicityW macrumors regular

Is there a person or publication that has qualitative analysis of all the apps? For instance, I want a bill minder app that puts notifications into Reminders. Chronicle puts it on my Calendar, but that isn't where I want it. I also want a calendar app that has 'natural' entry, for instance 'hair cut January 24 10:20am' and knows where to put it without me having to go to that day, but I find Calendar visually uniform that things are indiscernible. While I think the diversity of offering is great (people want and like different things), there is an ungodly proliferation of productivity apps and there is usually a feature I want and don't wish to go through a dozen apps to find out. There could also be a rating for design; Calendar is too stark, and others look like psychedelic barf. And don't get me started on the 'to do' apps.... The coverage needs to be all inclusive. I read reviews and comparisons, but I always find myself asking why comparable apps were not included.

2. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

Have you looked into Calendars, Fantastical, or Tempo app?

Edit: Just realized that Tempo got shut down not long ago. Seems like Sunrise might be on its way out too.