Best app to fight "momento" syndrome? (Forgetting stuff...)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Undecided, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Undecided, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012

Undecided macrumors 6502a

It has come to this. Maybe you've seen the movie, Momento [edit:Memento], where a guy can't remember squat and takes Polarioids to keep track of info.

What was the name of that guy I was talking to? What store did I see that neat thing in? What was the restaurant someone recommended to me? Why did I walk over to this room? Frustrating, that last one. More and more I haven't a clue what the answer is to these tidbits of information. I need an app to help with that. Something to keep track of the information flow. Not really a notepad, or journal, or even note taking app. Something to collect tidbits of info, pictures, audio recordings (speech to text?), URLs, etc., organizing them as automatically as possible with additional info like who, what, where, and when. Something simple and quick, to get in and get out, and move on.

I appreciate the help!

2. Kate. macrumors regular

Evernote definitely. In fact, somewhere in the blog there was an article about a man who used Evernote after suffering a brain trauma that severely impaired his memory.

Amazing piece of software.

3. Undecided thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks! That looks sweet.

4. katt macrumors member

katt

oh i think i need an app like this! i hope there's one available