Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

With Prime Day now over, some of the summer's best deals have expired. However, there are plenty that remain available to purchase on Amazon, and we're recapping all of these sales below, including savings on iPad, AirPods Pro 2, MacBook Air, and more.

Hero0010.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

9th Gen iPad

purple-ipad.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take up to $89 off iPad
  • Where can I get it? Amazon
Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

One of the week's most consistent deals has been on the 9th generation iPad, which is down to just $249.99 for 64GB Wi-Fi, from $329.00. You can also get the 256GB Wi-Fi model for $389.99, down from $479.00.

AirPods Pro 2

airpods-purple.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $50 off AirPods Pro 2

Of course, AirPods were a hot deal during Prime Day and you can still get the AirPods Pro 2 for $199.00, down from $249.00.

M1 MacBook Air

macbook-air-purple.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $249 off M1 MacBook Air

The best MacBook deal of the week was on the 256GB M1 MacBook Air, which hit $749.99, down from $999.00. This was a new all-time low price for the notebook, and it's still available in all three colors on Amazon.

Anker

There are also still quite a few Anker and Eufy accessories on sale as the week comes to an end, including Eufy's SmartTrack Card and Anker's PowerCore portable charger.

anker-purple.jpg
Bluetooth Trackers

Cables and Wall Chargers

Portable Batteries
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: 9th Gen iPad and M1 MacBook Air Hit Record Low Prices, Alongside Sales on AirTag and AirPods Pro 2

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.