Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

This week's best deals include the year's best price so far on AirPods 2 and iPad Air, as well as ongoing discounts on OWC's wide collection of Thunderbolt docks. Additionally, you'll find up to $125 off the new M3 MacBook Air at Amazon.

best-apple-deals-green-hero.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods

airpods-2-green.jpg

• What's the deal? Get $40 off AirPods 2
  • Where can I get it? Amazon
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

The best AirPods deal of the week can be found on Amazon, which has the AirPods 2 for just $89.00. This is the best price of the year so far on the entry-level AirPods 2.

OWC Docks

owc-dock-green.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on OWC's docks and hubs
  • Where can I get it? OWC

Last weekend, OWC had a steep $180 markdown on the popular 14-Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock. While this all-time low price is no longer around, you can still get the dock for a solid second-best price of $129.99, which is $150 off the original price. You'll find this deal and more in OWC's April sale.

iPad Air

ipad-air-green.jpg

• What's the deal? Get $150 off iPad Air

Amazon has the fifth generation iPad Air at all-time low prices this week, with $150 off the 64GB Wi-Fi models. You can get these tablets for $449.00, down from $599.00, and all colors are on sale except Starlight.

MacBook Air

macbook-air-m3-green.jpg

• What's the deal? Get up to $125 off 15-inch M3 MacBook Air

We saw Apple's 15-inch M3 MacBook Air hit multiple new all-time low prices this week, and they're all still available on Amazon. The cheapest you'll find is the 256GB notebook for $1,204.00, down from $1,299.00, and there are a few 512GB models on sale as well.

MacBook Pro

macbook-pro-green.jpg

• What's the deal? Get $300 off 14-inch M3 MacBook Pro

Amazon has a new record low discount on Apple's 14-inch 1TB M3 MacBook Pro, available for $1,499.00, down from $1,799.00. This is a massive $300 markdown on the computer, and the best price that we've ever tracked on this 8GB RAM/1TB model.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: AirPods 2 Hit $89 Low Price Alongside Steep Discounts on OWC's Popular Thunderbolt Docks

joshwenke

Suspended
Mar 26, 2011
People have indicated they experienced lots of issues with OWC docks. Not to mention that this dock is very old and is not a good investment into modern technology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: _Mitchan1999
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.