Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

You'll find most of this week's best deals at Amazon thanks to its new Big Spring Sale, including low prices on the AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C and M1 iMacs. There are also notable discounts on Anker and Jackery accessories during this event.

best-apple-deals-new-blue.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Amazon's Big Spring Sale

Amazons-Big-Spring-Sale04.jpg

• What's the deal? Save sitewide during this Springtime Prime Day
  • Where can I get it? Amazon
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

Amazon this week kicked off the "Big Spring Sale," which is set to run all weekend and end on Monday, March 25. Similar to past Prime Days, there are hundreds of deals to be discovered during this sitewide event, and many of the deals we're highlighting in this post are from the Big Spring Sale. For more specific information, you can check out our original post.

AirPods Pro 2

airpods-pro-2-new-blue.jpg

• What's the deal? Get $60 off AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C

Amazon has Apple's AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C for $189.00 during the Big Spring Sale, which is now a solid second-best price on the headphones. This model was briefly available for $179.99 this week, and it's possible that price could come back before the event ends on Monday.

Jackery

jackery-new-blue.jpg

• What's the deal? Get low prices on Jackery products

Another set of deals you can find during the Amazon Big Spring Sale are discounts on Jackery power stations, starting at just $99.99 for the Explorer 100 Plus Portable Power Station. You can find the full list of Jackery devices on sale below.

Anker

anker-new-blue.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on Anker portable speakers, batteries, and more
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Amazon's Prime Day 'Big Spring Sale' Ushers In Major Discounts on AirPods, M1 iMac, and More

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I'm waiting for Anker to put their 10k power bank on sale. Actually, I'm waiting for Belkin to release their Qi2 power banks because the Anker one is pricy and bulky. But it's the best option for now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.