Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

This week's best deals include all-time low prices on AirPods Pro, MacBook Pro, and Apple Watch. You'll also find an ongoing sale at Samsung with big discounts on popular monitors like the ViewFinity S9 5K Smart Monitor and the Smart Monitor M8, as well as a few pre-order offers on the new Samsung Galaxy S24 Smartphones.

Hero0005.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Samsung

samsung-pink.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on Samsung monitors and the new Galaxy S24 smartphones
  • Where can I get it? Samsung
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

Over at Samsung, you can find a few solid discounts on computer monitors, including the 27-inch ViewFinity S9 5K Smart Monitor ($400 off) and the 27-inch Smart Monitor M8 ($170 off).

For the new smartphones, customers can get up to $750 off the S24 Ultra with a trade-in, along with an exclusive $50 Samsung credit, a free storage upgrade (doubling storage at no cost), and a $100 eCertificate, plus students can get a 15 percent discount.

For the S24+, up to a $650 trade-in credit is available with a $50 Samsung credit, storage upgrade, $75 eCertificate, and a 7.5 percent student discount. For the S24, up to a $550 trade-in credit is available, along with a $50 Samsung credit, a storage upgrade, a $25 eCertificate, and a five percent discount for students.

AirPods Pro

airpods-pink.jpg

• What's the deal? Take $60 off AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C
  • Where can I get it? Amazon

Apple Vision Pro pre-orders went live today, and if you've got your order in and want to add lossless audio to the experience, be sure to pick up a pair of AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C. Amazon has the earbuds for $189.00 right now, down from $249.00.

Apple Watch

apple-watch-pink.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on Apple Watch Series 9, SE, and Ultra 2
  • Where can I get it? Best Buy

Best Buy is hosting a big sale on Apple Watch models this weekend, with the Apple Watch Series 9, SE, and Ultra 2 all available at a discount.

MacBooks

macbook-pink.jpg

• What's the deal? Take up to $250 off MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
  • Where can I get it? Best Buy

In addition to Apple Watches, Best Buy's sale has big savings on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro notebooks. Some of these require you to have a My Best Buy Plus/Total membership, which start at $49.99/year.

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Apple Watch Discounts Hit Series 9, SE, and Ultra 2, Alongside AirPods and MacBook Sales

• Haha
Reactions: japanime

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
Lovely. Ordered an Ultra 2 with white band last week to make sure I got one with sensor. Box completely empty. No watch. No charger. No band. Thief was thorough as the box looked factory sealed. On hold with Best Buy while they file a claim with UPS. 22 minutes so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpeg
    IMG_0156.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 20
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.