Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Early Black Friday deals began in full force this week, and we're recapping the best today. This includes all-time low prices on the AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C, Beats Studio Pro, HomePod, MagSafe Duo Charger, brand new M3 MacBook Pros, and more.

Hero0008.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods Pro 2 (USB-C)

airpods-red.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $59 off AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C
  • Where can I get it? Amazon
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

AirPods are always a sure bet when it comes to Black Friday, and we're already seeing steep markdowns early in November. The AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C have hit $189.99 on Amazon, which is a match of their best-ever price.

Beats Studio Pro

beats-studio-pro-red.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $150 off Beats Studio Pro
  • Where can I get it? Amazon

There were quite a few Beats headphones and earbuds sales on Amazon this week, the highlight being the Beats Studio Pro for $199.95, down from $349.95. This is a solid second-best price on the new 2023 headphones.

HomePod

homepod-red.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $19 off HomePod (Gen 2)
  • Where can I get it? B&H Photo

B&H Photo continues to be one of the only retailers to offer the new 2023 HomePod at a discount. It's available for $279.99 in both colors, down from $299.00.

Apple Accessories

magsafe-duo-red.jpg
  • What's the deal? Save on MagSafe chargers, AirTag loops, Siri Remote, and more
  • Where can I get it? Woot

Woot's early Black Friday sale is focusing on Apple accessories like the MagSafe Charger ($29.99), MagSafe Duo Charger ($94.99), Siri Remote with Lightning ($44.99), and more.

We've begun tracking all of the season's best deals in our dedicated Black Friday Roundup, so be sure to bookmark the page and visit it throughout the season as you do your online shopping. Our roundup mainly focuses on Apple products and related tech accessories.

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Early Black Friday Sales Introduce Discounts on AirPods Pro and More

Last edited:

G5isAlive

Contributor
Aug 28, 2003
Best Buy just announced some good deals too including $100 off the base Mac mini, bringing the price to $499. I am tempted just because. $499 LOL

iansilv

macrumors 65816
Jun 2, 2007
When you order on Adorama, you have an opportunity to mark a salesperson as having helped you- do it and make some random person's day! :)

Also, this code will get you a bonus 1,000 points when you sign up for their VIP program to get the discount on the new M3 Macs:

https://bit.ly/47eW4S0

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.