Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

This week's deals encompassed a wide array of products, from the all-time lows on the AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C and M2 Mac mini, to steep pre-order discounts on the Samsung Galaxy S24 smartphones.

Hero0003.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods Pro

airpods-pro-yellow.jpg

• What's the deal? Take $60 off AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C
  • Where can I get it? Amazon
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

The AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C have been the centerpiece of Apple deals in January, and Amazon continues to offer them for the all-time low price of $189.00, down from $249.00. If you pre-ordered the Apple Vision Pro last week, this version of the AirPods Pro 2 will add lossless audio to the headset.

Anker

anker-yellow.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on Anker accessories
Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

Anker hosted a notable sale on Amazon this week, and many of the highlights of the sale are still available at a discount. You'll find the Power Station 60,000 mAh for $109.99 ($60 off), Nano Power Bank with built-in USB-C cable for $39.99, down from $49.99, adn the 3-in-1 MagSafe Charging Cube for $134.95 ($15 off for Prime members).

Samsung Galaxy S24

samsung-galaxy-yellow.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on Samsung's new Galaxy S24 smartphones
  • Where can I get it? Best Buy and Samsung

Pre-orders for the new Samsung Galaxy S24 smartphone models began last week, and all of the best pre-order offers are still live. Samsung is offering customers up to $750 off with a trade-in, along with an exclusive $50 Samsung credit, a free storage upgrade (doubling storage at no cost), and a $100 eCertificate, plus students can get a 15 percent discount.

Best Buy is offering up to $870 off the S24 series with trade-in and pre-order, with a storage upgrade and up to a $150 Best Buy gift card. Best Buy is also offering up to $120 off the S24 series even without a trade-in, so if you just want a brand new unlocked model of the Samsung smartphones, this will be one of the best deals.

M2 Mac Mini

mac-mini-yellow.jpg

• What's the deal? Take up to $149 off Apple's M2 Mac mini computers
Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

M2 Mac minis saw notable discounts across the entire lineup this week, with up to $149 off these computers. All of these deals can be found on Amazon, and all three require you to clip an on-page coupon in order to see the discounts at checkout.

iPhone Accessories
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: M2 Mac Mini Hits Record Low Prices Alongside Sales on AirPods, MagSafe Accessories, and More

• Haha
Reactions: japanime

Siliconguy

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2022
$500 for brand new M2 mini?

The prices of the used M1 minis on eBay are going to have to come down more than a bit. The 2018 Intel minis are holding their price really well, I assume because they can run Windows and Linux.

I just saw a review of a Beelink GTR7 Pro. The Mini has some serious competition. $800 for 32 GB RAM and a terabyte SSD.

Reactions: Fuzzball84

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2015
Im really tempted by an M2 mini but my light use case means i can probably get a few more years from my 2020 intel mac mini…. Its running sonoma, office apps, and safari flawlessly… and I see no benefet with regards to processing power versus my M2 Macbook Air…

I do have one hope… although 8 GB RAM is more than enough for what i do currently… i hope in 3 or 4 years time that the base model has at least 12 GB RAM (ideally 16) given that id hope to have a new Mac running at least 5 years. The costs for RAM/SSD options are hideously overpriced :/

Reactions: freedomlinux

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2015
$500 for brand new M2 mini?

The prices of the used M1 minis on eBay are going to have to come down more than a bit. The 2018 Intel minis are holding their price really well, I assume because they can run Windows and Linux.

I just saw a review of a Beelink GTR7 Pro. The Mini has some serious competition. $800 for 32 GB RAM and a terabyte SSD.

When the Apple Silicon came out and id only had my intel mac mini a matter of months i had buyers regret… however since then ive come to regard my intel mac mini a great buy…

its been rock solid, runs everything i need (light usage) and runs spectacularly well, even compared to my M2 MacBook Air.

Apple have done a great job with Sonoma on intel Macs and i hope theres still a year or two of updates left in it. But the advantage of it being intel is that i have the option of windows or linux to extend the devices life in the future.

Intel Macs can go strong a while yet… and why not, they are still well built Apple devices and can be a testament to Apple looking after all of its customers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.