Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

This week we saw a good number of deals on various iPads, with the best sales coming from the previous generation M1 iPad Pro at Woot. In addition to the tablet discounts, you can get the AirPods Pro 2 for $50 off on Amazon.

Hero0008.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

M1 iPad Pro

ipad-pro-red.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take up to 52 percent off M1 iPad Pro
  • Where can I get it? Woot
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

Woot this week opened up a major sale on the previous generation M1 iPad Pro, providing as much as 52 percent off select tablets. Prices start at $659.99 for 11-inch (22 percent off) and at $859.99 for 12.9-inch (22 percent off), and include both Wi-Fi and cellular models. All tablets in this sale are in new condition and include a one year Apple warranty.

AirPods Pro 2

airpods-pro-2-red.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $50 off AirPods Pro 2
  • Where can I get it? Amazon

Amazon is still discounting the AirPods Pro 2 to their all-time low price of $199.00 as we end the week. This is $50 in savings on the earphones and the most consistent deal that we've tracked in 2023.

iPad Air

ipad-air-red.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $99 off iPad Air

Amazon has $99 off the M1 iPad Air, and both 64GB and 256GB Wi-Fi models are on sale. You can also get the cellular versions of the tablet for as much as $119 off this week.

iPad Mini

ipad-mini-red.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take up to $170 off iPad mini 6

In another iPad-related deal, Amazon has up to $170 off the iPad mini 6 th... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Massive Discounts Hit M1 iPad Pros (Up to 52% Off) Amid Sales on iPad Mini and iPad Air

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

BenTrovato

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2012
Canada
I’d rather get the M1 iPad Pro from Apple refurbished for cheaper. Besides, what is this 50% off? The price from when it was released? False advertising if you ask me.

It does say "up to 50% off" which OneBar addresses which model gets it.

Just curious why you would prefer the refurb over a brand new model including a folio for only $20 more.. what am I missing?

mebehere

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2012
It does say "up to 50% off" which OneBar addresses which model gets it.

Just curious why you would prefer the refurb over a brand new model including a folio for only $20 more.. what am I missing?

$30 is $30 for the iPad itself (base storage). Plus, refurbs (from Apple) are indistinguishable from new. I personally wouldn’t spend anything on a folio but that’s just me.

masotime

macrumors 68030
Jun 24, 2012
San Jose, CA
$30 is $30 for the iPad itself (base storage). Plus, refurbs (from Apple) are indistinguishable from new. I personally wouldn’t spend anything on a folio but that’s just me.

New is indistinguishable from new. Why would refurbs from Apple be better than new?

EDIT: Oh you're saying you can get the Apple refurb cheaper? Ok that makes sense... but not true for the higher storage models like 2TB as others have pointed out.

dgdosen

macrumors 68030
Dec 13, 2003
Seattle
I've tried to love the iPad Pro... I would just never pick it up.

If they have a glut of spare M1s Apple should resurrect and stick them in a 12" MB. I'd buy that in a second.

Thisismattwade

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me Woot's return policy? If I buy one of these brand new iPPs, is there any return window in which I have time to fiddle with it?

I'm looking at the 12'9" 1TB - increased RAM and can store my family shared photo library locally (for many years to come, too).

Reactions: MikeSmoke

Lucas Curious

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2020
I've tried to love the iPad Pro... I would just never pick it up.

If they have a glut of spare M1s Apple should resurrect and stick them in a 12" MB. I'd buy that in a second.
Perfect. Load it up with photos and make a digital photo frame out of it.

Lucas Curious

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2020
Can anyone tell me Woot's return policy? If I buy one of these brand new iPPs, is there any return window in which I have time to fiddle with it?

I'm looking at the 12'9" 1TB - increased RAM and can store my family shared photo library locally (for many years to come, too).
Perfect. Load it up with photos and make a digital photo frame out of it.

Reactions: FightTheFuture

CWallace

macrumors G5
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA

30 days per https://www.woot.com/faq. They do mention that items with lithium-ion batteries require an email contact prior to return, but not sure that applies to tablets/computers or is intended for things like power stations with very high-capacity batteries. Woot is an Amazon company so I would expect in general the returns process should be relatively painless.

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

Anglagard

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2021
This seems like a very good deal, but I don't know what I'd do with an iPad. The MacBooks seems a lot more convenient with the built-in keyboard that also serves as a stand.
It is but its impossible to get Apple Silicon Macbook with 2TB for 8xx

jodysmith21

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2020
I ordered one of the 2TB models on 8/6 and had my order cancelled (8/14) with no explanation. Pretty pissed at woot right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.