Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

There were numerous great Apple-related deals over the past week, with our pick of the best being the new AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C for $199.99 at Amazon. This isn't the only brand new Apple product already getting a discount as you'll find out below, where we're tracking sales on both the Apple Watch Series 9 and Ultra 2.

Hero0005.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods Pro 2 (USB-C)

airpods-pro-2-pink.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $49 off the USB-C AirPods Pro 2
  • Where can I get it? Amazon
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

One of the biggest deals of the week came from Amazon, which already has $49 off the all-new AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C/MagSafe Charging Case. It's available for $199.99, down from $249.00.

iPhone 15 Accessories

verizon-accessories-pink.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take 23% off iPhone 15 accessory bundles
  • Where can I get it? Verizon

Anyone who has a new iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Pro arriving today should take a look at Verizon's accessory bundles. You can get an official Apple-made iPhone 15 case, 35W charger, and USB-C cable for $99.97, down from $127.00.

Apple Watch Ultra 1 & 2

apple-watch-ultra-pink.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $100 off Apple Watch Ultra (gen 1) and $19 off Apple Watch Ultra 2

With the launch of the Apple Watch Ultra 2 this week, we're tracking steep discounts on the original model at Amazon. You can get the Apple Watch ultra for as low as $698.99, down from $799.00. If you want the latest model, Amazon has it for $779.99, down from $799.00. For Apple Watch Series 9 shoppers, be sure to check out our full post for even more deals.

Anker

anker-pink.jpg
  • What's the deal? Save on USB-C accessories from Anker

We tracked quite a few Anker discounts this week, starting with ones on Eufy Bluetooth trackers and Bluetooth speakers, then focusing on USB-C accessories for your new iPhone 15. You'll find all of the best Anker discounts listed below, including deals on portable batteries, MagSafe chargers, and more... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: New AirPods Pro 2 With USB-C Drop to $199.99 Alongside iPhone 15 Accessory Sales

tonyr6

macrumors 68000
Oct 13, 2011
Brooklyn NY
Dang I just bought the 15" MBA 512 GB version on Monday for $1299 thinking the price was going to go up. Still a great laptop worth every penny and a great replacement for my 16" Intel 2019 MBP with the same storage.

I do miss the days when if something went down you used to be able to call Amazon and get a price match discount which you had about seven days to do but they stopped that practice about five years ago.

Update: I see that starlight the color I got is out of stock and they are discounting midnight also good, but I really like starlight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

AriaAmaris

macrumors member
May 20, 2023
I have an M2 13” air, and I unfortunately tried-out a 15 inch model at Costco today. Needless to say, I’m now looking for deals on a 15”!
I found the display on the 15 to be less sharp than the 13. Bigger display, but less sharp. Go to a store and run a Hawaii 4k, 2160 YouTube video and compare the displays. I think if you need bigger space to do things get the 15, but if you want a sharper image with more clarity, get the 13. Others may disagree, but thats my experience.

pdaholic

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2011
I found the display on the 15 to be less sharp than the 13. Bigger display, but less sharp. Go to a store and run a Hawaii 4k, 2160 YouTube video and compare the displays. I think if you need bigger space to do things get the 15, but if you want a sharper image with more clarity, get the 13. Others may disagree, but thats my experience.
Interesting! I played around with the 15 for a bit, and it was right next to a 13, but I didn't try any high-res images or video. Thanks for the input!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.