Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

We tracked a few solid deals this week, including all-time low prices on the iPad mini 6, 2021 MacBook Pro, and iPad Air. You'll find these deals, plus a last-minute chance to get 25 percent off Adobe Creative Cloud, all still available to purchase below.

Hero0011.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods 3

airpodsd-3-purple-4.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $19 off AirPods 3
  • Where can I get it? Amazon and B&H Photo
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

Although Prime Day low prices on the AirPods lineup have expired, Amazon and B&H Photo still have a solid second-best price on the new AirPods 3. You can get this model of AirPods for $159.99, down from $179.00, with better delivery estimates found at B&H Photo this week.

iPad mini 6

ipad-mini-purple.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $99 off cellular iPad mini 6
  • Where can I get it? Amazon

This week, Amazon introduced a new all-time low price on the cellular models of the iPad mini 6, with the 64GB cellular iPad mini available for $549.99, down from $649.00. This one is still available in three colors today.

iPad Air

ipad-air-purple.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $50 off 2022 iPad Air

On Wednesday we shared a deal on the 2022 iPad Air models, and now we're tracking an even better sale on the 64GB Wi-Fi tablet in Blue. It's available for $549.00, down from $599.00, and in stock right now on Amazon.

13-Inch M2 MacBook Pro

macbook-pro-purple.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take $65 off 13-inch M2 MacBook Pro
  • Where can I get it? Expercom

Expercom restocked the 13-inch M2 MacBook Pro this week, offering discounts on a few models as well. The 256GB is available for $1,234.05, down from $1,299.00. You can also get the 512GB 13-inch MacBook Pro for $1,424.05, down from $1,499.00.

14-inch/16-inch MacBook Pro

16-inch-macbook-pro-purple.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take up to $300 off 2021 MacBook Pro

Numerous models of the 2021 MacBook Pro hit new all-time low prices on Amazon this week, with as much as $300 off these notebooks. You can get the 14-inch MacBook Pro (10-Core M1 Pro/1TB) for $2,199.00, down from $2,499.00; the 16-inch MacBook Pro (10-Core M1 Pro/512GB) for $2,199.00, down from $2,499.00; and the 16-inch MacBook Pro (10-Core M1 Pro/1TB) for $2,399.00, down from $2,699.00.

Adobe Creative Cloud

adobe-purple.jpg
  • What's the deal? Take 25% off Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan
  • Where can I get it? Adobe

Adobe is offering 25 percent off the first year of its Creative Cloud All Apps plan for new subscribers, dropping the monthly cost of the service to $39.99, down from $54.99. This sale will end this Sunday, July 24, so be sure to check out Adobe's website if you're interested.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Shop All-Time Low Prices on iPad Air, iPad Mini, and MacBook Pro

Last edited:

wbeasley

macrumors 65816
Nov 23, 2007
With lots of sale pricing on iPad Mini are we hoping for a new M1 version in September?
One that can run the new OS features that require an M1 chip?

Love my Mini but it seems odd a 10 month old device wont be supporting all OS features in the near future :(
And if only it had a connector for a keyboard case. The size, while tiny, would be ultraportable for many who work on the road. Imagine if they could make it rotate 90 degrees. Mini portrait mode for Word docs. Yeahhhhhhh!!!

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
Anybody noticed the high frequency of deals on the M1 Pro/Max MacBook Pro's lately? What this is telling me, either Apple has hinted to these retailers or inside sources have let them know M2 Pro/Max models are not too far behind. I expect them to available by October of this year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.