Best armband for the iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Arcadia310, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Arcadia310 macrumors regular

Do you guys have any recommendations for the best armbands for the iPhone 4S?

2. keith1958 macrumors newbie

I think the Belkin ones are pretty good. I've used that once for my 3G, 3GS, 4, and 4S. It's universal and has lasted me for over 4 years. I think it's like $7 at walmart!

----------

I guess i would want one where I don't have to remove my bumper. It's kind of difficult to fit the iPhone 4/S in the belkin arm band that i just mentioned.

3. InTheAir macrumors regular

I've been using the ArmPocket for the last 4-5 months for a 3GS and now (as of today) for a 4S. It worked great--it is comfortable, sturdy, provides protection from light rain, etc.

4. ndgraz macrumors newbie

I looked at armbands for a while and ended up going a different route -- the SPIbelt. I really like this option. I use it to run and work out. The pouch expands to hold quite a bit and easily my IP4.

Only drawback is that you obviously can't see the screen (I use the headphone controls) and moisture will start to accumulate when you're sweating. I think they also make a waterproof version too.

You can find it on Amazon.